1. Ask about specific counts for a section of the dance you are NOT working on at that moment. Patience, young grasshopper, your teacher WILL get to that section…eventually.
2. Compare yourself to others.
3. Get in the way while others are going across the floor.
4. Quit if you mess up while you are going across the floor. Go back and try again!
5. Stretch without being warm.
6. Raise your hand like you have a question and then start telling a story about what happened to you at school that day??
7. Put another dancer down.
8. Ask to go to the bathroom during the first two minutes of class. Your teacher saw you sitting on your phone before you came into class.
9. Do your hair in a way that you know will fall out when you’re turning.
10. Ask a question that your teacher just answered but you missed it because you weren’t listening.
11. Not try your hardest.
12. Ask your teacher what time class is done
13. Distract your friends.
14. Complain about being hungry. We’re ALL hungry?
15. Come unprepared.
16. Ask questions without raising your hand.
17. Be preoccupied with your looks.
18. Get caught up in studio drama. It.does.not.matter??
19. Not attempt to figure out an answer to a question on your own first. If you pay close attention to the details of a combo, there’s a good chance you can find the answer all on your own?
20. Cheat during your ab workout. You’re only hurting yourself.
21. Talk in line when you SHOULD be figuring out the combo on the left.
Don’t miss these!??